Royal Tuscan

Manufacturers of porcelain at the Tuscan Works, Longton. c.1898 – 1966
In 1966 the holding company was aquired by Wedgwood and RH & SL Plant Ltd. was re-named “Royal Tuscan” and continued as a manufacturing unit of the Wedgwood Group
Early marks include the initials ‘R H & S L P’ .
Marks post 1902 include the trade-name ‘TUSCAN’.

Filter

Showing all 15 results