Hutschenreuther

The original Hutschenreuther porcelain company was opened in 1814. Carolus Magnus Hutschenreuther wanted to open the first privately owned porcelain factory in Germany. He began looking for an ideal location in Bavaria. After a lengthy search, he decided upon a plot of land in the Bavarian town of Hohenburg. There, he built the first Hutschenreuther factory. To enhance the quality of his product, Carolus solicited artists, craftsmen, and sculptors from across the European continent. Primarily focusing on quality and design, Hutschenreuther grew into a competitive firm that produced dinnerware services ideal for fine dining.

Filter

Showing all 3 results